Sunday, July 14, 2013

Music

So, for those who don't know and those that do know, I'm a big music fan, and it really depends on my mood as to what I would like to listen to. There are certain songs that are always my favorites to listen to, and other times, I just would like to listen to certain artists. If I'm thinking about a guy that is wonderful, then certain music applies, also if I'm listening to music, that makes me think of certain guys then, I will try to remember that song, because it may bring back memories about fun times with a wonderful guy. In the past I have made mix cd's because I only like maybe one or two songs from an artist, and feel like it would be a waste to buy the whole cd when I only like two songs on the whole thing. That is probably a huge reason as to why I like iTunes, and am really glad when I can buy one song, instead of a whole cd.I can't stand people who listen to crap, especially rap. I tolerate certain things because I have to, but other times, it just drives me crazy to listen to certain things.I like country music, some punk rock, pop/ R&B, and some classical.
I have tons of music, and sometimes it is hard to decide what to listen to, and it all depends on the mood that I'm in. I was looking at my cd case and realized that probably about half of it is burned cd's and it is always interesting to see what I have listened to over the years.

No comments:

Post a Comment