Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Dying your Hair?!

I have seen a lot of people recently dying their hair either lighter or dark than their natural color. Some people really shouldn't dye their hair as it just looks terrible. The only things that I have really done with my hair is I have dyed a darker color and I have put highlights in my hair. I can't stand people who think that their hair looks good, a lighter color than their original color. Ladies, please remember the following: the darker colors are usually better and you don't have to worry about always keeping up on your color job. Also remember the following: If you color your hair lots of times, your hair will not last long, and it will get harder to take a comb through it. DON'T COLOR YOUR HAIR OFTEN!!! Do highlights, but don't color your hair, 20 different colors in a year, it just looks terrible. I have seen two different people recently who have both dyed their WAY lighter than their natural color and it looks way terrible and it shouldn't have ever been done, and who ever did, should have stopped the person from making a HUGE mistake. I have found out that most people's eyebrows are the color of the hair that you were born with and your hair is likely to get the dark in your lifetime. I have recently seen my hair getting darker in the last six months, and it is a little weird to see it turning a light brown, but it is also kind of pretty. I still notice some blond, but it is usually at the end of my hair, and I can tell that my hair my be getting really dark later in life. My hair when I was born was black, which I think my mom's might have been at a time, but as far as I know it has always been a mix between black and brown. I have a grandma who has black hair,and I also have a grandpa who has black hair, so maybe that is where I get my baby black hair. I have been blond for a long time and it is a little weird to see my hair changing colors, and it may have to do with the time of year. 
I treat my hair good, and try to use as little heat as possible, and not very much product(hairspray, gels, and other weird things). I use good shampoo's and I also take a comb to my hair instead of a brush. 
BE KIND TO YOUR HAIR! IT MAKES YOU MORE BEAUTIFUL WHEN YOU TREAT IT GREAT!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment