Monday, December 17, 2012

Recent events

I taught Relief Socity on December 16, 2012 and it was a very interesting lesson to teach. The lesson was about living in Periolous times. I think it applies so much to recent events and the things that have transipred over the last couple of weeks. As I was preparing my lesson, my mind kept wondering back to Elementary school shooting in Newton, CT and all those wonderful little children that have been lost. It is being said that this is the second worst school shooting, with the shooting at Virigina Tech University being the worst. I hope some parents are finding comfort that their child is not truly lost, but back in the arms of a Loving Heavenly Father and Son. I hope that those children who have passed on because of recent events realize that there is a special place waiting for them in Heaven. As I have been talking to Samuel about recent events and how he feels about, it makes me wonder what I would do to protect him. My siblings mean the world to me and I would do anything to protect them and to make sure that they were safe.We truly do live in Perioulous times and the world will get worse before it gets better, becuase of things that happening and things that have been foretold by the scriptures. Wars will continue and many more bad things will happen before we can say that things are getting better. I hope that these families realize that a world is mouring with them and people are keeping them in their prayers as they put their loved ones to rest and try to move on from this horrific situation that has occured.

No comments:

Post a Comment