Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Being Grateful for the Little Things

As I have come to recently find out, we should all be grateful for the little things that life gives each and every day. I have come realize how much I appreciate certain things, like being a member of the church. I'm grateful for the gospel and the many things that I learn by studying and by attending institute. Institute is something that I would urge lots of people to attend, because there is so much that you learn about the gospel and the scriptures. I'm grateful for friends who care enough to ask me what is wrong and who care enough to actually get to know me. I'm grateful for friends who have served missions and the great service that they provided. I can't think of certain people that have been better missionaries. I still know some great missionaries, and I know that they are working hard, and doing their best to help more people learn about the gospel. How grateful I am for the gospel and to know that there is more to this life then what others may think. I'm grateful to have a family who loves me even though I may make mistakes, and may make weird decisions. I'm grateful to know people who know that there are certain things I can do on my own, but sometimes I may be to stubborn to ask for help and they may step in without having to be asked. I remember a talk that was given about remembering the Tender Mercies that Heavenly Father sees fit to give us. and to remember that sometimes they don't come when we expect them to come. The mercies that Heavenly Father gives us, are when he sees that we are ready and we have a little more experience on our side. Thank Heavens for tender mercies and the great many things that they teach us along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment