Saturday, June 04, 2011

Darling, Little Sister Veronica



I have a wonderful little sister, who is smarter than she leads on. She will be 14 years old this coming July and I can't believe that she will also be a freshman in high school for the coming school year. Veronica and I have had some great moments, as I watch her grow and become the young woman that I know she can be. This young lady is very smart, and very hard working. I love to be around to hear her play the piano, as she works hard on the pieces that she is given, and practices them even harder. I'm aware that there will be certain situations that I won't be able to protect her from and that kind of scares me as an older sister, and her being the sister that I love to spend time with. I know that my sister knows what to do in most any situations that she finds herself in, I just hope she remembers to do what is right, even if others are not doing what they know they should be doing. Veronica is a very smart girl, she chooses her friends wisely, and she knows what she should be doing and that doing certain things will get her into trouble. This little continues to amaze me by the things that she does.
I remeber the day before Veronica was born, as her birthday is the day after our mother's birthday. Mom had a plan as to what we were going to do to celebrate her birthday, but it seemed that this wonderful little girl had a different plan for mom that day in July of 1997.
I'm glad for the time that I get to spend with this wonderful sister, and young lady. She can make a bad day always seem, just as our little brother can do the same.

Hope this little lady has a wonderful birthday,as I will not be able to be there to have fun with her. I can't believe she is turning 14 years old. She is very amture for her age.

Love you lots, 
with great faith
Always,
your older sister,
Lisa 

No comments:

Post a Comment