Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Fun Times with the BYU Young Ambassadors

It was a great pleasure to have the BYU Young Ambassadors in the Knoxville Area for 2 days at the beginning of May. They are a great group of people, they have so much talent to share. They are a great group to be around. I had the pleasure of putting dinner for them, and also being able to conduct the fireside that they were going to be putting on. They all are so willing to share their talents!! I was so grateful to be able to spend a little bit of time with them. I really enjoyed being able to feed them a wonderful dinner, and I was glad that they


were able to relax for a while before more adventures began for them. I was able to go their performance on Tuesday night (May 3,2011), their performance is called “Harmony: The music of life.” I was completely blown away by how much talent they all have. I can’t use words to describe how talented all theses great and wonderful people. This wonderful consists of people who can play instruments, who can dance, sing and those behind the scenes are just as talented. Brad Robins is one talented man, and he did a wonderful job singing the National Anthem on Tuesday night. From what I have seen and heard, this was not Brad’s first time singing the National Anthem, as he has sung it for the Utah Jazz. I have gained some new friends who have spent lots of time and effort to make a great show possible. I can’t thank this wonderful group enough for spending a few days in the Knoxville area and for spending part of their summer vacation on tour. BYU is a very lucky school to have such a group that has as much talent as this group does. I really can’t thank this group for all of the wonderful smiles that I got and the many thanks that they deserve for the wonderful fireside and totally wonderful performance they put on.


Always an adventure

No comments:

Post a Comment