Friday, April 01, 2011

Turning 25!! WOW!!

I can’t believe that I’m getting this old. It was a great birthday considering my presents were spread over 5 wonderful days. I got some pretty amazing stuff. I got a bag with my name on it, something that I can use for church, I got a beautiful necklace, a darling journal, some lotion and body spray. From my mom and stepdad I got 3 different movies. My brother and sister-in-law gave me an Amazon gift card, which I used to buy 3 other movies. We had my grandpa’s totally awesome dutch oven chicken, which is great because he makes his own sauce. We had a cake that my aunt made and did decorations on. It was great to get spoiled for an evening. The weird thing about this year’s birthday was the fact that I wasn’t celebrating in Idaho or at home like I have done for most of my life. I’m grateful for all the times that I have been able to celbrate with my immediate family. This year, I found out that there are more people that share my birthday. One of the lady’s that I recently found I share my birthday with, made me a scarf that is teal with parts of purple.
Always an adventure

No comments:

Post a Comment