Friday, April 01, 2011

Things that make you laugh

I have always heard that laughter is the best medicine, and this week I really had a few things to laugh about. The one thing that totally made my week was a missionary. This poor elder was playing basketball on "P-DAY" (preparation day), which happens to be monday, and he ended up messing his foot up pretty bad. I thought it was funny that somehow he ended up breaking his foot, which means he really can't do a lot for about 6 weeks. I have had some really funny moments over the past 2 weeks, which has seemed to make things better, and has put me in a good mood, along with me kind of being silly and the fact that I'm laughing at a lot of things, which helps the day.
I have a good friend out here, and when we have hung out for a couple of hours and we aren't really functioning on lots of sleep, we get "slap-happy," which is sometimes not a good thing, because we end up laughing at lots of silly things and sometimes silly people. As you can tell from the above picture, we can cause a little trouble together if we wanted. We have fun together though.

 Always an adventure

No comments:

Post a Comment