Thursday, November 18, 2010

FLYING!

Flying was an interesting experience, to say the least of things. I flew out of the Salt Lake City International Airport. I made sure I was early enough, that if I had to take things out of my bags, if they were over-weighed then I could. I had plenty of time, I even stopped for a bottle of water, a business week, and a few postcards(one of which will be going to my little brother). As I sat on the plane from Salt Lake to Denver, I was seated to next to an older couple who are from Victor, Idaho(I thought it was a little odd). Take off was an interesting experience, as the plane started to get in the air, my ears started to pop. My plane from Salt Lake to Denver got in about 15 minutes earlier than it was suppose to, so I had a chance to get something to eat. My flight from Denver to Nashville(it had a stop in San Antonio) seemed to last a really long time. As we started to get over Nashville, the weather was bad(it had been raining). Nashville is a crazy airport, since some planes land on time and some don't, you have to walk from one end of the airport through half of it, in order to go downstairs and get your bags.I have realized that flying is a great experience and I would totally do it again. You seem to get there faster when up in the air. You also get to appreciate all the wonderful things that heaven has created for us to enjoy(from the sky).

1 comment: