Tuesday, October 15, 2013

When someone makes you laugh

I had a great night last night(September 5,2013) and certain things always make it better. One of my friends was asking a wonderful guy that I was talking to about how he know me, and he said that we had, had a make-out session in his car. My friend thought for a minute that he was completely serious, and I think she finally figured it out by my reaction, which was turning away, laughing and also blushing. The fact that he kept hinting about the subject was also kind of funny. My friend thought that my reaction was kind of funny, to the whole thing. This wonderful guy has a great way of making me laugh, especially after I got serenaded on my  way home from the group get-together. Life has a way of making you life and when certain things make you laugh, it makes things better. If someone can make you laugh after a tough day, a long day or just a horrible day in general, it will truly make things better. I love the phrase that laughter is the best medicine there is. My cousin's can make me laugh by just saying something silly. My sister can make me laugh by singing in the shower and do it really loudly. My little brother can make me laugh by him telling a joke and then when he starts to laugh. I'm glad that somebody thought to add laughter to life, it truly does make things better and it makes people happier. Laughter is truly something that can make somebody feel better and it can help people forget about the bad things in life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment