Thursday, June 28, 2012

Time to write a book


A couple of months ago, I ran into a friends mother, and she made this interesting comment about me dating her son, whom I have known for about 12 years now. I also ran into another friends mother last night (May 6, 2012) and she whole-heartily agreed with this other mom. Both these moms have known each other since they moved to Idaho Falls over 12 years. I couldn't believe that the first mom said something to me about me dating her son, as he was not even in the country at the time. I truly think that both of these ladies are wonderful people, and they just want what is best for their children. There are times when they might just have to give their children a little nudge and help them along in life. Both of them have boys that maybe have caused them a few more problems because they are the boys, and they also have daughters, who are sweet, and very kind, and just as sweet as their mothers.  Just to have this mother, saying that I should be dating her son, kind of surprised me, and I'm pretty sure I even blushed when she initially said the statement. I don't think I have thought more about any statement, as much as I thought about this one. It kind of surprised me that somebody thinks I should be dating their son, and it also surprised me that it came from this mom.
The really odd thing about this is that I really haven't talked to this particular in over two years, and sometimes I wonder why I even worry about all the different things that some people do. I know that sometimes it is best just to leave things along, and then not worry about things, especially if they don't concern you.
It has been really fun to write this story, as many different things have occurred since then, and this story started out to give a friend background on the history between some people. As I have really started to write the story, it has turned out be pretty interesting, as there have new things that have come to light. Two different friends’ mothers have said this guy who happens to be the son of one of them. I know of three people who think I should be dating this same guy. It is just interesting to see how many things have changed and how we are so very different. I'm not sure whether I would still consider him a friend, since it doesn't seem like he thinks of me that way, or he would try and talk to me a little more often. I guess after a certain point, people should be considered acquaintances and not really friends. 
There is sometimes so much on my mind, that sometimes I just have to write and get things in perspective. Writing is kind of my outlet for different things on my mind. I'm not really sure where this story is going, but I will hopefully know an end later in life, and then maybe the story will be complete. I wonder if there is something that I'm missing where different things are concerned and I'm just not able to see it right now. I hope that one day I will be able know what I'm suppose to look for, instead of wondering what is suppose to happen, and just wondering if it is ever going to happen, because sometimes I feel like life is passing me by. I know people who are younger than me that are getting married, who are having children, but I also know people who are older than me, who are having more children. I just hope that people will realize that there are still single people out in the world and sometimes it is really hard to watch people, especially friends who are having their second or third child and I'm not even married. It is really hard to watch things like that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment