Thursday, June 28, 2012

So Excited


So Love the BYU Young Ambassadors!! They are a wonderful group and so talented. I saw their wonderful  show in Tennessee in May 2011, while they were on their Summer South Tour. I was so grateful that I got to catch up with some of the group that I knew. I had a fantastic time with my friend Nicole Wright. We kind of made an evening out of it. This group is one of my favorite things about BYU (besides football, and men's college basketball). I urge people who are down in the Provo/ Orem area to go see them while the have chance. The great things about this group, is they are all so talented, and they each add something to this wonderful group. Randy Booth is an amazing director and a great leader for such a talented group.
On to bigger and better things

No comments:

Post a Comment