Wednesday, October 27, 2010

An Offer

As I was talking to my Aunt Sandy on Sunday Night(Oct. 24, 2010), she made me an offer to come out to East Tennessee. I have a set of grandparents that live out there, my aunt and her husband, and my mom's brothers also live out in the east. I have had the strong feeling that I need to take my aunt up on her offer. I could use the time away from Idaho, to be somewhere I feel that I'm appreciated. It should be interesting to move back east and to be in a town that is the size of Blackfoot, Idaho. There are some great things that Tennessee has to offer, and that does include family. I hope to be able to see some places that I didn't have the chance to see the first time that I was out in East Tennessee. I know that some people don't understand how to drive on snow or ice, so I hope to be able to put my driving skills to good use.

No comments:

Post a Comment